Thursday, January 3, 2008

Olga Vezeris

It's time for me to get it together and check in. And to tell you how wonderful it is that you have taken this project under your wing. It reminds me of how much I do miss Theta. I'm in close touch with Naomi Rubin and she and I went down to the 67 class reunion for the day in October. Until this year, Ive missed most of the Theta reunions because I was travelling for business. But that is no more so October will be great to s ee people. I'm now, after years working for some major book publishers, becoming an independent literary agent selling general fiction and non-fiction. It's a great change and will take a while to get established but I finally got out of the corporate life. My career has been wonderful and now it;'s time to plan the next part of my life. I still live in New York City and welcome seeing anyone who comes to the area. My favorite thing is my volunteer work at the Metropolitan Museum two weekend afternoons a month. No husband or kids but a fabulous life anyway.

Hope all is well and again, thanks for doing all this. It's the greatest.

Love,
Olga Vezeris '67

No comments: