Sunday, March 8, 2009

Naomi Rubin

Nothing new here, just figured out I have 711 more work days, not counting vacations, holiday, etc, until I retire..but who is counting?

I live in Troy, NY and am working for the Department of Health as a planner. Bought a 2 family house about 3 years ago with my sister and we're both enjoying living here. I have two pet dogs and mostly like to go on vacations. In the past 4 years have been to Europe three times, Israel twice and I think there might have been other smaller trips but I forget. No big vacations planned except for Williamburgh and Las Vegas in May and Santa Fe in August.

I've lost and gained about 100 million pounds since I graduated, or at least that's what it seems like. As opposed to the economy, I seem to currently be in an upward phase......oh well.

I've stopped volunteering with different groups and am trying to learn to relax.

Here's a picture taken of me in the Negev this past November.

I'm looking forward to making it to the next reunion, sorry I had to miss the last one. I hope everyone is well.

-Naomi Rubin

No comments: