Saturday, March 13, 2010

Joan Kisver Elbaz

Attached is a picture of my husband and I taken at Hearst Castle a few years ago.

We were married 5 years ago after a 12 year courtship. It is the second marriage for both of us. We pooled our resources and bought a house in Ft. Lauderdale, a few blocks from the beach. He loves the beach, I don't. I have been a Professional Organizer for 15 years. Although I still retain a few clients, I am mostly retired. Some days are spent playing mah jong and sometimes canasta. I would love to get together with any of my Theta sisters visiting South Florida. Last November, Jean Schell Pardee and I got together when she was visiting her mother in Port St. Lucie. We hadn't seen each other in 40 years. This reunion happened because we had stayed in contact with other Thetas through the years.

- Joan Kisver Elbaz

No comments: