Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sandy Komonchak Center

Hi Theta sisters,

I’m so glad to be back in touch after all these years. 

Bill (Delphic – ’67) and I were married in New Paltz in 1967 and have lived in Richmond, VA since 1992. Before that, we traveled all over the country, first with the Air Force and then with the various marketing jobs he had. He does some pro bono consulting work now. My teaching career was sporadic because of all the moves but I enjoyed substituting a good many years. We have two sons and six grandchildren; one family lives here in Richmond and the other in D.C. We have a huge Golden Retriever (our boy) and a very skittish and paranoid cat. (our crazy girl)
I think back on the New Paltz years with great fondness and especially the Theta years. Hello to old friends – Olga, Strip, Ingrid, Dottie, Carmella, Maggie - and many others.

Looking forward to hearing more Theta news. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Yours in Theta,
Sandy

No comments: