Thursday, September 1, 2016

New Paltz Reunion

There are big plans for Reunion Weekend up at the college.  For my year – ’66 – this is our 50th .  It would be great to get lots of Thetas there.  I go every 5 years, and I’m usually the only Theta there.  This year those who said that they may come are: Ceil Bosico, Alice Edwards, Linda Lewis, Eleanor Antonucci and Trish Hillis.

I’m hoping that if more of the sisters see this info, there will be greater interest in re-connecting  on campus.  If anyone wants to be in touch, other than just through the Reunion website, you can post my email address:  Ninanons@optonline.net
- Nina Lazar 








You may contact the Alumni Relations Office about pre-registration, accommodations,questions, etc. at 1-845-257-3230 -Penny Drabick, or go online to: www.newpaltz.edu/alumni/reunion

No comments: