Thursday, October 6, 2016

Midge Dube

To all my Email Friends --- thank you so much for the prayers, cards and phone messages that made my reverse colon surgery on September 23,2016 such a wonderful success.... As many of you know from my daughter Stacey's postings, I came home from the Saratoga Hospital on Friday Sept. 30 and will be getting the 38 plus staples out of the stomach incision this coming Friday, Oct 7.... Still gathering my strengthen and trying to do more walking in the house and eventually outside once I am permitted to do so....Can't believe what an emotional year this has been...I am blessed to even be alive from the original septic poisoning and physical damage that it did to my colon and stomach...God has been good to me, thanks to all of your prayers..... Looking forward to a healthy year to come.... I will especially miss my College Sorority Theta Phi reunion is Oct 16 but plan on being there next year...Have fun Thetas and know I will be thinking of all of you...I am looking forward to rejoining my social groups and especially swimming exercise classes at the YMCA....thanks again for all your prayers and support, I am truly blessed.....love to all my friends & family, Midge

No comments: