Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Pook Siprin Bellini

Thank you! Thank you!

What a surprise to receive such lovely flowers from my Theta sisters today in appreciation for this blog! I probably don't have to tell you that it is really my pleasure to be doing this. I have great hopes that, once everyone starts sending in information and photos, this blog will become a special place for all of us. Please don't be intimidated if blogging is new to you... a weB Log is really just an online journal. The way I have set it up makes it more of a website... but, call it what you will, it's a fun way to keep us all in touch. To keep it easy, I will handle all the posting to the site. You can just email me the info (including the photos) you want posted and I'll take care of it. Since I will be getting a list of everyone's email addresses, I will notify everyone anytime I add something to the site.

Thanks for your thoughtfulness!

Love in Theta,
Pook

No comments: