Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fall Luncheon 2010

SAVE THE DATE!!
Saturday October 16 , 2010 in New Paltz at the Collegem

Pam Postle Elkins ‘63 shares this great idea: 
I love looking at the photos of past luncheons but am unable to identify most sisters as we have changed greatly in the years that have past. If someone takes photos this year , would it be possible to take them of groups according to class year?  Exp. -1950-55, 56-60, 60-65, etc. depending on number in each group. That is in addition to candid photos.


2 comments:

Dad and Laura said...

I hope to be at the luncheon in October. I'm trying to talk Pook' into flying out for visit and coming to the luncheon with me!!!!
Love to all,
Laura Siracusano Dudek (1968)

Pook said...

So sorry I won't be able to make it this year... my husband and I will be in South Carolina prior to heading north a few days later to visit with his Marine Corps buddies and their wives in Lexington, VA. I'll be with you all in spirit! Be sure to send photos (with names) for the blog!