Sunday, August 8, 2010

Naomi Rubin

The last few posts have brought sad news to us all.  The loss of our dear friends is a very sad occasion, even reading about the loss of Theta's who I did not know, saddened me.  So, I thought I'd better hurry up and tell some good news.   


End of October I took the Governor's offer to get the hell out of working for NYS.  I did not intend to leave but I hated my job.  I said if I didn't get a job by December, I'd retire......though in the interim, November that is, my sister threw me a wonder Retierment Party – I was actually surprised!!!!  Anyway, on December 7, I started work at Parsons Child and Family Center in Albany and I love it!!!!!

Last year you all might remember I went to Malta (the country in the Mediterranean) with my grandnephew who played on the Maltese National Basketball Team.  Well this year I went again with the other grand nephew, only this time I stayed three weeks!!!!!  Here are some photos.  

No more trips planned for a while.  Will stay home, enjoy my job, my home, my dogs, my friends, and a Northeast summer and fall!  

- Naomi Rubin

No comments: