Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lesley Waschler Bank

I just found this blog and I am thrilled about it - What a great idea! Thank you! It was wonderful scrolling down and reading the news about the sisters I knew (Joanne Fiore, Senny, MaryAnn Corrado, Patty McKeown, etc.) and those that have become legendary!

My life has been quite interesting since I graduated New Paltz in '72. I became a kindergarten and then a first grade teacher, and am still loving teaching my little ones. I married Ted
Bank 35 years ago (oh my goodness!) and have a 31 year-old son, and 29 year old triplets (two girls and a boy). I am also the grandmother of two of the most beautiful boys in the world. I live on Long Island, and would love to hear from anyone who is around here. I am still best of friends with Meryl Weiss Linder '72 and hear from Carol Cooper Sonenblum ''72 periodically.

Lesley
Waschler Bank '72 (motherbank@aol.com)

No comments: